Broker Membership Fee for the 2022 Calendar Year.
Membership Effective Date: January 1, 2022
Membership Expiration Date: December 31, 2022
All Broker offices wanting to be a Broker Member of Independent Brokers of Spokane for the 2022 year must submit their annual dues by March 31, 2022.
Benefits of Being a Broker Member:
1) “Monthly” meetings are held 3rd Tuesday of the month (January to June, September, October — we break during the summer)
2) IDX feed at no charge and setup help provided by our web developer
3) CrossSale Awards where Buyer Agent receives $50 and Selling Agent receives $100
4) ClockHours classes at a highly discounted rate. Usually held in April and October of each year and are a full day seminar totaling 7 hours broken into two halves of 3 and 4 hours. Lunch included in price.
5) Annual Christmas Party and Charity Auction Event (maxed at 275 attendees and sold out each year) – please visit out Events & Philanthropy page for more details
6) Cornhole Tournament or Wine Social (usually held in August/September)
7) We have a $50 drawing at each meeting — all you have to do is place your business card in the basket and be present at the meeting
8) We support 2nd Harvest via our 50/50 during each membership meeting — all you have to do is place your business card and a $1 in the basket – winner gets half – 2nd Harvest gets the other half
9) Broker listing on our website